The Majella VCF-I is a 6HP analog 12dB/oct VCF with Lowpass and Hi-pass mode. This unique sounding Eurorack audio filter offers manual control over the input gain and voltage control over cutoff and resonance. The MVCF-I has a very interesting resonance sound that you can drive into self oscillation.
MVCF-I – Voltage Controlled Filter
€99.17 incl. VAT ex Shipping
17 in stock
17 in stock
The Majella Audio MVCF-I is a unique sounding 12dB/oct VCF for Eurorack, with the following features:
- 6 HP full Analog 12dB/oct Lowpass and Hi-pass Filter
- Voltage controlled cutoff and resonance
- Self oscillation
- Input gain control with soft clipping after 50% knob turn
- Design focussing on performance, sound and sustainability
- High quality solvent and scratch resistant Aluminium front panel
- Metal shaft potentiometers
- High quality long lasting electrical components
- Packed using recycled and re-usable materials
Make sure to add this module to your ModularGrid!
Included items are:
- Assembled module
- Montage screws M3 (2x)
- 16 pin power cable
You can listen to the Majella Audio VCF-I here:
dimensions: 128.5 x 30 x 25 mm (6HP)
power supply usage: +12V (15mA), -12V (15mA)
Where to buy?
Majella Audio (NL) is the only seller at this moment.
Download the User Manual below: