The Majella MLEG is a 6HP analog snappy Eurorack ADSR envelope generator, with (Attack, Decay) loop mode and attenuverter.
MLEG – LFO / Envelope generator
€119.00 ex VAT ex Shipping
17 in stock
17 in stock
The Majella Audio MLEG is an analog envelope generator for Eurorack, with the following features:
- ADSR control
- Attenuverter on the output (for Amount / invert control)
- Loop mode (Attack and Decay)
- Long/short envelope switch
- Design focussing on performance, sound and sustainability
- High quality solvent and scratch resistant Aluminium front panel
- Metal shaft potentiometers
- High quality long lasting electrical components
- Packed using recycled and re-usable materials
The MLEG is a very snappy envelope which offers a lot of functionality. There is an attenuverter on the output of this eurorack module so that you can control the envelope amount and even invert the envelope to achieve negative envelopes. Also there is a loop mode which can be triggered by when a gate is applied or can be used in free running mode (LFO) by not inserting a patch cable to the gate input. You can switch between long/short modes for very slow ADSR/LFO modulations or for very snappy envelopes and audio rate (loop) modulations.
Make sure to add this module to your ModularGrid!
Check out this awesome demo video by DivKid:
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 8 cm|
dimensions: 128.5 x 30 x 25 mm (6HP)
power supply usage: +12V (27mA), -12V (27mA)
Download the User Manual below:
Where to buy?
Majella Audio (NL)
Schneidersladen GmbH (DE)